WICHITA FALLS (KFDX/KJTL) — The Arts Council, Wichita Falls Area, Inc. and in excess of 150 sellers are gearing up for the 25th yr of the Arts Alive House & Backyard garden Festival.
The 25th Annual Arts Alive Home & Yard Festival will celebrate neighborhood supporting local community, exactly where smaller and huge companies, Farmer’s Marketplace vendors, artist, crafters and nonprofit businesses arrive together to showcase their merchandise and products and services.
The competition will consider location on Saturday, February 26 from 9 a.m. until eventually 6 p.m. and Sunday, February 27 from 11 a.m. right until 4 p.m. at the Ray Clymer Exhibit Hall at the MPEC, located at 1000 5th Avenue.
Tickets are $8 in progress and $10 at the door. Tickets for energetic navy staff are $8. Kids 12 and beneath will be admitted cost-free of cost.
Tickets can be acquired in advance at the adhering to locations”
- United Supermarkets destinations in Wichita Falls, Burkburnett, and Vernon
- United Industry Street
- Ace Hardware areas in Wichita Falls and Bowie
- Smith’s Gardentown
- Builder’s Wholesale, Inc.
- Kemp Middle for the Arts
The Arts Alive! Dwelling & Backyard Competition helps make it feasible for the Arts Council WF to give our community art galleries, courses for all ages, youth camp plans, and other arts options. This competition thrives on the mixed work of committee users, volunteers, non-income organizations, and our community.
In it is 25th year, count on to see the classic vendor showcasing their newest items and products and services out there for your home, backyard garden areas, and life style.
That is not all, while. You are going to also want to stop by the a lot of new and exiting additions to the pageant, that includes pleasurable options for the whole relatives will love, such as:
- 4-H Are living Animals — See stay rabbits, pigs, goats, calves, little one chicks and additional.
- “Doorways to Agriculture” Sponsored by Texas Farm Bureau — An interactive exhibit to see how most products you use each day start on a farm. Find all the methods Texas farmers and ranchers influence your daily life.
- Farmer’s Industry Area — 40+ sellers with their fresh generate, baked merchandise, organic meats, canned products, and so a great deal extra.
- Grand Prize Drawing — A $1,000 GRAND PRIZE drawing will be held for ticket purchasers who enter! Enter to acquire $1,000 to your choice (1 or 2) of the under mentioned distributors who have been with the Dwelling & Back garden Pageant for 25 many years! A&E Blind, Awning & Glass, Berend Bros., Berend Turf & Tractor, Breegle Abbey Carpet & Floor, High-quality Carry out, Smith’s Gardentown, State Farm, Sutherland’s. Drawing to be held at 4:00pm on Sunday, Feb. 27th.
- Hike with the Texas Master Naturalists — Saturday at 11 a.m. and 3 p.m., Sunday at 1 pm. — Get outdoors and understand about area flora and fauna on a small, guided hike with the Texas Master Naturalists! This wheelchair available, family members friendly walk on the Circle Trail will expose the nature all about us. It really should very last about 20 minutes (~.5 mile). Meet at the picket pavilion beside the Angel of Hope statue straight away at the rear of Kay Yeager Coliseum off of Lamar Road.
- Nearby Artists — See what our community artists have been making and they showcase their do the job in portray, sculpture, pottery, glass, pictures, and combined media. Our showcased artist, Paula Savage, will have her personal booth, together with the showcased youth artist, Claire Howard! Other booths include things like artists from the Wichita Falls Artist Affiliation and The Artistry.
- Nonprofit member Corporations — Meet other nearby non-earnings companies who serve our group in a selection of methods!
- Nspire Displays in the Seminar Space — Saturday from 10 a.m. right until 3 p.m. — Have you ever thought about producing a e book? Still, you are not certain how? This is not just for small business industry experts. This is for any individual seeking to Possess Their Own Story and Share IT! It’s time to master a new ability!
- Southwest Dairy Farmers Cell Dairy Classroom — Reside cow milking demonstrations through the weekend!
- Trolley Rides — Take a ride on the Town of WF Trolley when you park by the JS Bridwell Ag Barn! They will deliver you to the principal entrance of the Ray Clymer Show Hall and return you to the parking place. Trolley will operate during the function times on Saturday and Sunday.
- Wichita Falls Poetry Modern society Readings — A guide of poetry highlighting the varied talent of fifteen-member poets has been released to celebrate the Wichita Falls Poetry Society’s 90th anniversary. They will be possessing poetry readings in the Seminar Room all over the weekend.