Genuine estate profits transactions as a result of Nov. 8
- S.L. Nusbaum Realty announced that HM Management LLC has acquired a 35,355-sq.-foot former assisted dwelling facility on .45 acres positioned at 501 N. Allen Ave. in Richmond from Treatment GSL Richmond PropCo LP for $3.5 million. Nathan Shor taken care of the transaction.
- Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer announced the sale of 3750 Development Highway in Norfolk. B&D Acquisitions LLC purchased the 36,902-sq.-foot industrial/warehouse constructing, located on 2.105 acres, from Melchor Enterprises for $2.6 million as an investment. The house characteristics two in-place tenants, dock and quality loading, and paved and fenced property areas. Geoff Poston of Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer managed the sale negotiations on behalf of both events.
- Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer introduced the sale of 5100 Chestnut Ave., found in Copeland Industrial Park in Newport Information. Greenland Enterprises Inc. obtained the 53,255-square-foot industrial developing, situated on 2.98 acres, from Solo Included for $2.49 million as an financial investment. Clay Culbreth of Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer managed the sale negotiations on behalf of the seller.
- Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer introduced the sale of 56 Joseph Mills Travel, situated in Spotsylvania Business and Industrial Park, in Spotsylvania County. The 24,000-square-foot industrial developing, positioned on 2.84 acres, was bought by an undisclosed buyer from 8 Two Seven Acres LLC for $2.25 million as an expense. Virgil G. Nelson and Wilson H. Greenlaw of Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer handled the sale negotiations on behalf of the vendor.
- S.L. Nusbaum Realty Co. declared that JWN Properties LLC has acquired an 8,500-square-foot retail residence on 1.005 acres located at 2604 Conduit Road in Colonial Heights from Colonial Heights of AL LLC for $2.2 million. Chris Zarpas, Mike Zarpas and Nathan Shor represented the seller.
- Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer introduced the sale of 3701 E. Virginia Seashore Blvd. in Norfolk. THM Homes LLC acquired the 26,268-square-foot flex constructing from A. Sq. LLC for $1.45 million as an expenditure. Geoff Poston and Ellis Colthorpe of Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer dealt with the sale negotiations on behalf of the seller.
Ship true estate income and lease transactions to Associate Editor Robyn Sidersky at [email protected] Lease roundups are published on the next Monday of the month.